Reston Superhero Youth Triathlon Race Description
Calling all Superheroes for the
Reston Superhero Youth Triathlon
Sunday, July 31st
Ridge Heights Pool
Make 2022 a family fitness year!
Course Distance Information:
|6 - 8 years||50 Meters||1 Mile||0.6 Miles|
|9 - 11 years||100 Meters||2 Miles||1.0 Miles|
|12 - 14 years||200 Meters||4 Miles||1.4 Miles|
- Orientation Clinic - Saturday, July 30th from 9:00 am - 10:00 am for adaptive athletes and para athletes
- Packet pickup - Saturday, July 30th from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Race Day - Sunday, July 31st
- Transition area opens at 6:00 am
- Body marking starts at 6:00 am
- Opening ceremony begins at 8:00 am
- Race begins at 8:05 am
- Parents are encouraged to dress as their favorite Superhero and cheer on their athletes!
Registration fee for Triathlon or Aquathlon:
*$5 OFF Promo for second child - Apply promo code: SIBLING (on last page of registration form)
NOTE: If you know of a child who is need of a scholarship to participate, we are offering this experience to them FREE OF CHARGE. Please refer the child to us at email@example.com to request a scholarship.
Additional donations to pay it forward are welcome. We believe that EVERY child should have a chance to cross the finish line feeling like a superhero!
Proceeds for the event benefit CORE Foundation, a 501(c)3 charity. CORE's mission is to ignite and support charitable projects which address societal needs, build community, and enable positive change.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Reston, VA 20191
- Race Date: 2022/07/31 09:37:00 PM (Sunday)
- Superhero Triathlon
- Superhero Aquathlon